Having Trouble with the Card Swiper?
If the green LED light on the swiper is ON, but you are unable to swipe a card, the tablet may have entered sleep mode. Or its also possible the USB cord was disconnected from the tablet.
How to Reconnect:
1. Completely power off the tablet
2. Plug the card reader into the USB port
3. Power on the tablet
4. Launch the Groovv Register app
5. This will prompt Groovv to request permission to use the USB port
6. Accept permissions
To prevent the tablet from entering sleep mode:
1. Navigate to the Tablet's Settings > Display > Sleep
2. Set Sleep option to Never
To prevent further issues it is recommend that the merchant leave the card reader plugged in. If you need to disconnect the card reader, you will need to reboot the tablet.