To create a new clerk/server:
2. Click on Employees from the top navigation tabs
3. Click the
4. The ID field is auto assigned based on the order in which servers are created
5. Enter the Name of the server
6. Enter the PIN of the server. The PIN is used to log into the Groovv Register app and allows for tracking of transactions, tips sales in reports.
7. Select the checkbox(es) of the Allowed Functions of the Server. Definitions of the Allowed Functions can be seen by hovering the mouse over the [?] in the back office and the image below.
Note: Credit card transactions run in training mode can not be recovered as they do not reach out for approval. The approval shown is meant for training purposes only.