To edit/deactivate a table:
2. From the top navigation tabs, click Business
3. From the Business Menu on the left, choose Tables
4. Click the Table Name you would like to edit. This will load a new page on the right (shown below), displaying the selected table's information.
5. Edit Table Name, if applicable
6. Edit # of Covers, if applicable
7. Select the Deleted checkbox. This table will no longer appear on the tables screen of the Groovv Register application
8. After the desired edits have been made click
Tables can not be deleted. However, they can be renamed and retooled to serve a new purpose for your store or restaurant. They can also be marked deleted as mentioned above to track all previous tables or to save time recreating an special occasion table.