In order to use split by guest, Require Seat Selection must be enabled in the Back Office. This will require each item being added to the table to be assigned to a guest.
Split by Guest: Splits the ticket by the specified guests. This option is only applicable if “Require Seat Selection” is enabled in the back office, otherwise all items will appear on one ticket.
When the table is ready for the check, return to the designated table:
1. Touch the icon.
2. After selecting the Tickets icon you are met with three (3) split tender options at the top of the Split Tickets screen. Touch the Split by Guest option.
3. The tickets have now been automatically separated by guest as you assigned items to them during the table process
4. Touch and the recently split transactions will be assigned a new transaction number
5. Touch the grey rectangles above the tickets and touch to bring the tickets to the table
6. After collecting the payments from your guests return to the table's tickets screen. Now touch the rectangles above the ticket you wish to pay out and touch
*Note: Only one ticket can be paid at a time
7. Process payment
8. After payment, touch to be brought back to the table's tickets screen
Repeat as necessary